www.gilcelia.com
gil@gilcelia.com

Thursday, September 20, 2007

bob, lucy & james


i first met bob and lucy when they were toddlers and james was still in their mother's tummy... i instantly fell in love with their curly red heads and sweet as can be personalities. 6 months later james arrived to bring chaos to the lawlor household. the 3 of them have been a part of my life ever since... i love these kids as if they were my own, they are kind, sweet, polite, pure, and beautiful inside and out. i am so lucky to have them (as well as their parents) in my life.

i took these pictures in the summer of 2006. another session with them is long overdue!

p.s. except for the black & white, these shots are straight out of the camera (contrast increased on camera for last picture).


this is bob


lucy



james edward (como here right now!)



mabel the doggie









No comments:

about me

My photo
Fort Lauderdale, United States

Blog Archive