www.gilcelia.com
gil@gilcelia.com

Thursday, August 21, 2008

back in 4th grade

look up

when i was a kid, i used to love answering questionnaires about my life and personal preferences... needless to say i was so excited when liz sent me this by email the other day!
i figured i post it here :)

1. What time did you get up this morning? Reluctantly at 7:45

2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds

3. What was the last film you saw at the movies? Mamma Mia

4. What is your favorite TV show? Friends (forever)

5. What do you usually have for breakfast? A smashed banana with oatmeal, wheat germ, flax seeds, and milk all mixed together. (I grew up eating that and still love it)

6. What is your middle name? My mother's maiden name Mendonça (it's a Brazilian thing)

7. What food do you dislike? Red meat and dead animals in general (Except the ones that live in the sea)

8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? My sister triggered a classical phase and I have the Brandenburg Concertos on the car player right now

9. What kind of car do you drive? An X Terra (not really by choice, more by compromise, I love my car but if I could choose I'd drive a Mini Cooper convertible)

10. Favorite sandwich? Fresh mozzarella and tomato with balsamic vinegar (not the one they sell at the airport though)

11. What characteristics do you despise? Hypocrisy, cockiness, rude people, wannabes

12. Favorite item of clothing? A dress

13. If you could go anywhere on vacation where you would go? Bangkok

14. What color is your bathroom? Boring beige

15. Favorite brand of clothing? Free people, Nannette Lepore, Betsy Johnson, Marc Jacobs, etc... it changes frequently

16. Where would you retire? New Zealand

17. Most memorable birthday? My birthdays are usually blah.

18. Favorite Sport to watch? Tennis

19. Furthest place you are sending this? Brazil

20. Who do you expect to send this back to you? Andressa

21. Person you expect to send it back first? Andressa

22. When is your birthday? January 21st, 1979

23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Definitely night

24. What is your shoe size? 7

25. Pet? I adore my cat and would love to have a small dog

26. What did you want to be when you were little? Famous! I wanted to be a dancer or a singer or an actress... desires completely oppressed by my parents

27. What are you doing today? Working, staring at the rain outside and wishing I were home (it’s Monday, what else is new)

28. What is your favorite candy? Any Brazilian chocolate or sweets I used to eat as a kid.

29. What is your favorite flower? Gosh, I don't think I have one. Peonies come to mind

30. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? The wedding I’ll be shooting on October 18th (I’m a sucker for weddings, even if I'm working)

31. What church/temple do you attend? None

32. What are you listening to right now? Mozart!

33. What did you eat last? Bowl of cereal this morning

34. Do you believe in Angels? No

35. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? I couldn't be just one color; there are so many sides of me! I like to think I’m a box of 36 different colors

36. What is your pet peeve? My friend Liz wrote "People who can not do their jobs properly or choose not to; people who are unreliable" I think I’ll agree with her on this one

38. Favorite soft drink? Fresh squeezed OJ (or any fresh fruit juice)

39. Favorite restaurant? Geez, I don't think I have one! The seared tuna salad from Houstons’ comes to mind though

40. Hair Color? Brown

41. Favorite day of the week? Friday

42. Hugs or kisses? Nothing beats a good hug

43. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate

44. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? Sure

45. When was the last time you cried? I saw this old man selling flowers at a traffic light, he could barely walk, that always makes me cry

46. What is under your bed? Nothing, I don't have a bed right now

47. Who is the friend you've had longest? Silvia, we’ve been friends since we were 12

48. What did you do last night? Watched 4 episodes of Dexter back to back

49. Favorite smell? Fig leaves

50. What are you afraid of? Unexpected tragedy

51. How many keys on your key ring? 2 car keys, house, office, and my mother in law's house key (which I have to throw away because she just moved back to Brazil :(

52 How many years at your current job? 4

53 How many towns have you lived in? 5 while growing up in Brazil and God knows how many since I moved to Florida... I've live all over Broward County! (and Boca, and Delray Beach)

54. Do you make friends easily? I don't think so.

55. How many folks will you send this to? 8

1 comment:

Deise Santile Dobelin said...

I answered your questionnaire...don't laugh!!!

about me

My photo
Fort Lauderdale, United States

Blog Archive