www.gilcelia.com
gil@gilcelia.com

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

alanis

i went to the alanis morissette concert last night with my darling friend liz.
thanks to her super connections we got to sit on the fifth row!!!!
i went to the jagged little pill acoustic concert a few years ago and it was quite different... i have to say i prefer angry alanis from last night.
liz and i are suckers for her lyrics and we sang along loudly with our annoying squeaky voices. we rock.
here's one of my favorite songs from her last album, which she wrote after breaking off her engagement... you can't help but feel her pain.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Loved your photography. I've bookmarked your site. Hope you post more because it was so fascinating to view. Continued good work.

Donna
Plantation

about me

My photo
Fort Lauderdale, United States

Blog Archive