www.gilcelia.com
gil@gilcelia.com

Friday, February 13, 2009

gabriela's sweet 16

two weeks ago i shot gabriela's sweet 16 party. i seriously felt like i was on an episode of mtv's my super sweet 16.
let me tell you something about gabriela's party... gabriela's party was HOT!

here she is getting ready...

IMG_7752blog

she looked drop dead gorgeous!

comp1

jacaranda country club looked like a night club!

comp4

gabriela had a grand entrance

IMG_7986blog

comp5

IMG_8149blog

lighting the candles

IMG_8279blog

with mom and dad

IMG_8333blog

IMG_8425blog

comp6

the dj alex marc was beyond awesome! the lights, decor, video, and music was incredible! check out his website spin fantastic

IMG_8540blog

IMG_8584blog

thank you kathy! you did an outstanding job for 5 weeksof planing!
and thank you jackie! i had a blast shooting with you :)

4 comments:

Jackie said...

the photos are HOT! you can feel the party ... she is going to love them.

Anonymous said...

WOWWWWWW!!!! You really captured the mood of this event. Thank you so much, you are a true artist. Can't wait to see all the photos.

Anonymous said...

great job gilcelitchas :) need to talk to you (good news i guess!)

bjokas linda!

Deise Santile Dobelin said...

This photos are crazy..I luuuv the first one...I wish I had a sweet sixteen like that ;)

about me

My photo
Fort Lauderdale, United States

Blog Archive