www.gilcelia.com
gil@gilcelia.com

Monday, July 6, 2009

tracy & aldmar

tracy and aldmar got married on a beach in clearwater. it was a beautiful ceremony filled with love and emotion.
here is the slideshow with my favorite images (some of these pictures were taken by deise)



my uber fabulous and amazing friend deise came out to help me that day. i am so lucky to have her as my business partner and friend. check out her wonderful work and leave some love on her blog too: deisedobelin
thanks for everything deisulove! nyc here we come! :)

4 comments:

paula leme said...

gil, i loved the song :) so cute! and the images, so delicate! love the sunset pics ;)

great job and have a great time in nyc!!

Deise Santile Dobelin said...

Me too I love that song and you make fab pictures...thank you for calling me uber fabulous I think you exaggerate just a little...:)

Priscila Mota said...

'e.. vcs sao um sucesso :D

Unknown said...

Obrigado!!!! vcs sao SHOW, as fotos tao lindasssss.. Obrigado por fazer um momento tao especial como esse especial com as fotos de voces.
Beijao Ald e Tracy

about me

My photo
Fort Lauderdale, United States

Blog Archive