www.gilcelia.com
gil@gilcelia.com

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

the portfolio + workshop

a few weeks ago deise and i attended ray santana's workshop in miami. deise was one of the models and we had a great time learning from ray, kenny kim, becker, lawrence, and the rest of the gang.
julien diaz put together this video of the day. you can see deise (along with her husband herly) all over the video... and you can spot me at 1:32 hehehe

Portfolio + Workshop from JULIEN for MERGE STUDIOS on Vimeo.


i will post the pictures i took as well as my review of the whole experience soon.

3 comments:

Deise Santile Dobelin said...

funny gil!! I saw you on the video!!!hehe
herly's link is the best

paula leme said...

that's so cool :)

Diana Reis Germanowicz said...

Gil, eu vi o vídeo!! Muito legal!! Que oportunidade maravilhosa!! Estou muito feliz por vcs!! bjooo

about me

My photo
Fort Lauderdale, United States

Blog Archive